Pages

Friday 7 October 2011

Re-Commitment to Blogging

One of my major flaws is not always persevering with things – not important things mind, but things that no-one is actually relying on me to do, where no-one will really care if I don’t do it. Blog writing is definitely one of those things. But this year, I am very determined to buck that trend, as this is my final year as an undergraduate English student at Bristol University (aahhhh!)

I survived first year; enjoyed second year, and am determined to make the most of third year, and I think blogging about it (and other things) would be a great way to ensure I do. Partly I’ll have a record of the year (with pictures, that’s important, as I never take enough pictures, and I’m also strongly considering joining PhotoSoc with one of my flatmates) and also to make me do things – you can’t blog about doing nothing.

So there we go – my blog commitment is announced. I kind of doubt anyone will actually read this, but never mind – I know it’s there.

No comments:

Post a Comment